9.0

2. replace battery (1 reports)
2003 Honda Civic Hybrid electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Civic Hybrid:

2003 Honda Civic Hybrid Owner Comments

Aug 012016

Civic Hybrid

pretty expensive to fix... kinda sucks considering the car only has 140,000km. I no longer love the car (its brown and rusting at the wheel wells).

I stuck between selling it as is but would feel bad in doing that to someone else.

my 97 accord was champ compared to this civic. I sold it to my little sister with 160,000km and she sold it to a friend at 230,000km and its still kicking.

- , Waterloo, ON, Canada

Nov 202012

Civic Hybrid 1.3L 4 cyl

After replacing the battery, the car performed normally. My dealer got me a discount on the battery from American Honda Motors.

- , Burlington, VT, USA