- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 43 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 80 days ago
2003 Honda Civic Hybrid
Worst 2003 Civic Hybrid transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- vibration when accelerating from a stop6
- clanging noise4
- transmission slips4
- will not shift3
- check engine light came on2
- hesitates when shifting gears2
- shifter is very sticky and hard to move into gear1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Civic Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic Hybrid.