- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 1 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 31 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 33 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 45 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 53 days ago
2003 Honda Civic Hybrid
Worst 2003 Civic Hybrid transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- vibration when accelerating from a stop6
- clanging noise4
- transmission slips4
- will not shift3
- check engine light came on2
- hesitates when shifting gears2
- shifter is very sticky and hard to move into gear1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Civic Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic Hybrid.