2004 Honda Civic Hybrid body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Honda Civic Hybrid:

2004 Honda Civic Hybrid Owner Comments

Jan 012014

Civic Hybrid

• CVT transmission

I've noticed my clear coat peeling off my car on the spoiler and below the windows in the front and back seats. Luckily, I haven't noticed my paint coming off (YET). It seems like this is a big issue. I have the light blue/silver paint on my car. Does anyone know of any preventative measures to take to make sure more clear coat, or worse, paint, doesn't peel off? My mom has a 2000 Honda Accord (navy blue) and recently had her entire car painted for $800 because her paint was coming off in spots. This car runs great but it's getting pretty embarrassing to drive with my clear coat flaking off!

- , Oxnard, CA, USA