6.0

1. new transmission (2 reports)
2004 Honda Civic Hybrid transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Honda Civic Hybrid:

2004 Honda Civic Hybrid Owner Comments

Nov 102015

Civic Hybrid 1.3L

I JUST WANT TO DO SOMETHING ELSE WITH THE HONDA. I HAD CHANGED THE TRANSMISSION ONCE AND THE SECOND TIME IT STARTED WITH THE SAME PROBLEM. I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO FIX IT THIS TIME.

- , upper darby, PA, USA

Jan 012012

Civic Hybrid 4

spend time & money getting estimate from different transmission shops, was told to go to dealer.

CURRY honda dealer in 2012 had told me , it will be $1500 just to disassemble the parts.

I had bought extended warranty, That warranty people told me guy will come out to check it , if he/she doesn't approve , I don't get a penny. Dealer said , if we disassemble , it will be $1500 charge.

I left unfixed. & dropped extended warranty. money paid to them was wasted.

The air bag light is on, always has been.

- , Atlanta, GA, USA