2012 Honda Civic Hybrid seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Honda Civic Hybrid:

2012 Honda Civic Hybrid Owner Comments

May 152013

Civic Hybrid

I was pulling into a parking space and my car accerlerated and crashed into a stone wall and then went backwards several feet before I was able to brake the air bags did not deploy and the seat belt came loose from the wall. I was taken to the hospital since my chest was hurt from the steering wheel.

- Garden Grove, CA, USA

Mar 042013

Civic Hybrid 4-cyl

I was involved in an accident and the front driver's side seat belt malfunctioned and the seat belt did not restrain my body from moving forward; due to the seat belt malfunction, my chest and head hit the steering wheel leaving me with a concussion and significant bruising/soreness on my chest. In addition, my airbag did not deploy, but the light for the airbag on the dash is now lit and the information display states "check airbag system".

- Roseville, CA, USA