CarComplaints.com Notes: Honda dropped the "Accord" prefix for the 2012 model year. The new name is now just Crosstour.

6.7

2012 Honda Crosstour fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Honda Crosstour:

2012 Honda Crosstour Owner Comments

May 042013

Crosstour

While parking, in spot, with foot on brake, engine started to rev and I felt car wanting to move forward. I put the car in park and checked to make sure my foot was not touching the gas. It was not. My wife was in the car with me and asked me what had happened. I wasn't sure. A couple of months later my wife was driving approx. 25 mph when she heard and felt the engine rev and the car started racing forward. She slammed on the brake and pulled the car over and shut it off. Luckily no one was in front or behind her during this occurrence. My wife and I feel the car is not safe to drive. The dealer has "checked" it out and can not find anything wrong with the car.

- Salem, MA, USA