- July 30: Australia and Florida Deaths Tied to Takata Airbags news | 17 days ago
- July 28: Honda CR-V Recalled To Prevent Fires From Fuel Leaks recalls | 19 days ago
- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 28 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 30 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 33 days ago
2012 Honda Crosstour
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Honda Crosstour
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Honda Crosstour by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Honda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Honda customer service.
2012 Honda Crosstour AIR BAGS:SIDE/WINDOW NHTSA Campaign #12V030000
Summary: Honda is recalling certain model year 2012 Accord and Crosstour vehicles. The driver-side or passenger-side side curtain airbag inflator may not have been manufactured according to correct specifications.
Consequence: In the event of a crash, the side curtain airbag may fail to deploy, increasing the risk of injury.
Actions: Honda will replace the driver's side or passenger's side side curtain airbag as needed free of charge. The safety recall began on February 24, 2012. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-800-999-1009. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #12V030000 »