- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 2 days ago
- May 18: Honda Recalls CR-V Engines With the Wrong Pistons recalls | 12 days ago
- May 18: Honda CR-V and Acura RDX Recalled For Invisible Ink recalls | 12 days ago
- May 17: Lawsuit Says 2015-2017 Honda CR-V SUVs Have Fuel Odor Problems news | 13 days ago
- May 3: Honda and Takata Sued Over Malaysian Death Caused by Airbag news | 27 days ago
NHTSA — Seats Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: For the 2013 model year, the Crosstour got a facelift and the more-efficient (albeit terribly named) "Earth Dreams" engine. While the newer model now gets better MPG, you're not going to be able to ride for long considering they did nothing to address the terribly uncomfortable seat.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 150 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - interior problem