- April 19: Woman Punctured in the Throat by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 5 days ago
- April 8: Honda Pilots Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 16 days ago
- April 7: Honda Recalls 2003 Accord to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 17 days ago
2003 Honda Element
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2003 Element accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- key won't go into ignition3
- recall on ignition switch2
- dash indicator blinking "d"1
- dead odometer1
- driver's seat broke off track1
- rear view mirror has too many blind spots1
- NHTSA: Seats6
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly4
- NHTSA: Equipment2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Anti-Theft Devices1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Element Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Element compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Element overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Element.