- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 76 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 87 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 87 days ago
2003 Honda Element
Worst 2003 Element brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- caliper seized1
- failed brake switch caused cruise control failure1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes3
- NHTSA: Parking Brake2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Element Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Element compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Element overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Element.