- May 18: Honda Recalls CR-V Engines With the Wrong Pistons recalls | 5 days ago
- May 18: Honda CR-V and Acura RDX Recalled For Invisible Ink recalls | 5 days ago
- May 17: Lawsuit Says 2015-2017 Honda CR-V SUVs Have Fuel Odor Problems news | 6 days ago
- May 3: Honda and Takata Sued Over Malaysian Death Caused by Airbag news | 20 days ago
- April 19: Woman Punctured in the Throat by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 34 days ago
2003 Honda Element
Worst 2003 Element brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- caliper seized1
- failed brake switch caused cruise control failure1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes3
- NHTSA: Parking Brake2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Element Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Element compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Element overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Element.