- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 4 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 12 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 22 days ago
- October 2: Takata Airbag Explodes in Fatal Honda Crash in Malaysia news | 23 days ago
- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 29 days ago
2003 Honda Element
Worst 2003 Element electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery dies1
- engine won't turn over, won't start1
- sounds like dead battery turning over, dash board lights, ...1
- NHTSA: Electrical System20
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Communications: Back Up Alarm1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Element Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Element compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Element overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Element.