- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 12 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 49 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 79 days ago
2003 Honda Element
Worst 2003 Element electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery dies1
- engine won't turn over, won't start1
- sounds like dead battery turning over, dash board lights, ...1
- NHTSA: Electrical System20
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Communications: Back Up Alarm1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Element Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Element compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Element overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Element.