1. torque converter replacement (1 reports)
2003 Honda Element transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Element:

2003 Honda Element Owner Comments

Sep 012008

Element EX 2.4L I4

I'm sure that I'm not the only one with this problem, I've seen online people complaining and posting complaints about torque converter problems for few years, I've been waiting for Honda t to start recalling their Element models or at least help with the pay to fix it after the warranty , Torque converters are very expensive to fix and on Honda Element they go wrong after 100000 miles which is right after the warranty expires, but I'm guessing its too much money that will have to be spend. I cant afford 700$ torque converter replacement. I hope more people here will post about the problem so it will be noticed.

- , Brooklyn, NY, USA