2003 Honda Element windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Element:

2003 Honda Element Owner Comments

Oct 022012

Element

the passanger window has fallen into the door and can't get up!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what happend. I heard a loud pop, bang, noise and the window started rolling on it's own. Although Duct tape is working,it is not the answer( I do fit into the neighborhoods better and no one wants to break in). I have seen on the internet other folks with the same issue. Should I contact Honda. I also saw a lawsuit in process, can I join and if so how? I need my baby fixed and I am working with a social worker salary ( FYI less than a new teacher salary in a low income district). Please help....anyone.

- , Olivette, MO, USA