2004 Honda Element accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Honda Element:

2004 Honda Element Owner Comments

Dec 052014

Element LX 2.4L 4

I will tell you this is the worst vehicle I have ever purchased. I was leaving the grocery store when my driver door lock stopped working. I have a broken back and other injuries. I have had to spend the past two months climbing in and out of the passenger's side to lock my car, which can now only be done by closing the driver's side door and THEN pushing down on it. This is mentally and physically exhausting. I will forever boycott Honda for how they treated me over the ONCE WEEKLY REPAIRS! I AM INTO A 7,000$ VEHICLE FOR 11,000$ IN ONLY FOUR MONTHS!

- , Sturbridge, MA, USA