- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 4 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 34 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 36 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 48 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 56 days ago
2004 Honda Element
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2004 Element accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- seat vinyl is cracking and ripping5
- odometer stopped working3
- panel lights went out2
- backlight on control buttons out1
- cd player won't take cds1
- seat cushion separated1
- NHTSA: Seats21
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Equipment1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Jacks1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Element Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Element compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Element overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Element.