4.0

2004 Honda Element accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Honda Element:

2004 Honda Element Owner Comments

Feb 062009

Element EX AWD 4 cyl

This has been a great little SUV/crossover and has rock-solid reliability. The only issue I have come across so far has been the light on the temperature dial (climate control) has burned out. I bought the car second hand, so I am not sure when this happened. I plan on taking it to Honda to get an estimate on the repair cost. If it isn't too expensive, I will get it fixed, otherwise, I have learned to do without. This is my second Honda (my first was a Civic) and both have been wonderful. Thus far, this has been my only issue with both Hondas that I have owned.

- , Appomattox, VA, USA