4.0

2004 Honda Element accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Honda Element:

2004 Honda Element Owner Comments

Nov 152014

Element LX 2.4L 4

My dashboard lights come on, off, stay off for periods of time. Do not know the fix and how much to fix. I no longer want to fix things on the car and have decided to take a huge loss and trade it in.

- , Sturbridge, MA, USA

Jan 012010

Element ES V6

The light around the fan dial when out, Honda dealer say it is some kind of fuse that needs to be replace, I was told it would be costly to remove the panel and replace the fuse. When I hit the dial a few times the light around it will come on. I think there is a short some where. This is a problem that I feel should not be happening.

- , Greensboro, NC, USA