2. dealer replaced seat under warranty (1 reports)
2004 Honda Element accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Honda Element:

2004 Honda Element Owner Comments

Oct 152014

Element LX 2.4L 4

The seat's vinyl is cracked or split on both passenger and drivers side. It was like that when I purchased it used.

- , Sturbridge, MA, USA

Jun 012010

Element ES V6

When I noticed this problem I told it to the dealership and asked them about a repair, they said I would have to pay for the repair and that there was no repair kit for fixing the seat. I asked them how much for them to repair and they said it would be expensive. Never did get back a price quote.

- , Greensboro, NC, USA

Jul 022009

Element EX 2.4L

Dean honda in west mifflen blew me off. had problem looked at with 60000 miles but it existed long before that. car is a good car but should not do that . i bought extended warranty. 1480 dollars covers car for 84 months and 100000 miles. they told me warranty didn't cover it - it was abuse. I'v had over 40 cars in my life and never had an interior do that. I think they are using inferior materials. and to boot dealer sold me warranty called bumper to bumper. real MAD

- , Pittsburgh, PA, USA

Oct 232007

Element EX

After 1 1/2 years, I had to get my drivers seat replaced due to the vinyl cracking and ripping. They did place it under warranty but it tool them longer than expected.

- , Fridley, MN, USA

Oct 232007

Element EX

I went in to the dealership (Luther Honda Brooklyn Park, MN) to see what they would do about replacing the seat since I had it replaced 14 months ago and they said since it is out of the 12 month, 12000 mile warranty of the first time it had to be replaced (8/06), I would have to pay for it myself. They said they have never seen this issue before.

- , Fridley, MN, USA