- April 19: Woman Punctured in the Throat by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 8 days ago
- April 8: Honda Pilots Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 19 days ago
- April 7: Honda Recalls 2003 Accord to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 20 days ago
2004 Honda Element
Worst 2004 Element engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- accelerator pedal gets stuck1
- safe mode goes on when driving in hot weather1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Element Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Element compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Element overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Element.