- May 17: Heavy, Pricey Vehicles Really Are Safer To Occupants
- May 15: Honda CR-V Door Lock Lawsuit Finally Approved
- April 10: Exploding Takata Airbags Inflict Injuries to Honda Drivers
- March 18: Honda Recalls Accord, Civic and Pilot To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators
- March 9: Honda Recalls Accord and CR-V to Replace Engine Short Blocks
2006 Honda Element
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2006 Element Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- body / paint problems4NHTSA complaints: 3
- electrical problems3
- engine problems3
- seat belts / air bags problems3NHTSA complaints: 14
- AC / heater problems1
- interior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Element Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Element compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Element overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Element.