2007 Honda Element body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Honda Element:

2007 Honda Element Owner Comments

Jul 052014

Element

The contact owns a 2007 Honda Element. While driving approximately 30 mph, the instrument panel gauge cluster disengaged from the dashboard. The vehicle was taken to the dealer, but was not repaired. The manufacturer was not notified. The failure mileage was 142,000.

- Hominy, OK, USA

Aug 222012

Element 4-cyl

Was involved in a car accident on 8/22/12. I was driving a 2007 Honda Element AWD at 55mph. An accident happened in front of me which resulted in me hitting a truck and a van hitting me. The airbags never deployed... not one! I am upset that I bought this car because of the safety measures and when I needed them, nothing happened. Both the driver and passenger suffered very sore necks, shoulders and backs! I want a investigation done on my vehicle to see why the airbags never deployed!!! thankfully nobody was killed due to some malfunctioning airbags.

- Canton, NC, USA