4.9

2008 Honda Element miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Honda Element:

2008 Honda Element Owner Comments

Mar 102015

Element

I pressed door unlock button. The unlock button rose up, but door remained locked. I tried this a few times more. Then I tried my remote several times by pressing the lock and unlock buttons several times. The only way I could unlock the door was by opening the window, and using the handle to open the door.

- Portland, OR, USA