2010 Honda Element brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Honda Element:

2010 Honda Element Owner Comments

Apr 132011

I purchase a Honda Element 2010 from ray Honda on strasbourg on April, test drive it and the brake went down to floor I was told that they will make the necessary repair I drove away and the same problem persist I brought it back they said to me that I have to leave we it, I toll them is dangerous and the brake has no stopping power and there's it nothing they could do.

- Roseto , PA, USA