3.0

2009 Honda Fit accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Honda Fit:

2009 Honda Fit Owner Comments

May 142013

Fit

This is nothing to serious I however have noticed it and I fixed it myself after a few minutes of tinkering. On the passenger side seat the front bolts that hold the seat in placed became loose. It was only loose enough to create an extremely annoying rattling and clanking noise. I just had to pop off the plastic covers and hand tighten the bolts. Problem solved.

- Charlestown, IN, USA

Aug 202009

Fit

The headrest of my 2009 Honda Fit gives me an extreme neck & backachet. My 2000 civic allowed better seating posture. This is not a seat back position or driver height problem. A side view of new car seats shows almost all headrests break into the vertical line of the seat back. Proper ergonomic seating according to osha can be found here: www.osha.gov/sltc/etools/computerworkstations/positions.html however headrests on new cars force the spine from a normal S-shape to a contorted C-shape with the head pushed forward. I understand this is due to new regulations from your office. Please bring your regulations into compliance with correct human anatomy. Thank you.

- Redwood City, CA, USA