2009 Honda Fit engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Honda Fit:

2009 Honda Fit Owner Comments

Feb 052009

Fit

Leaving client's driveway, put car in reverse and backed out of driveway stopping at the opposite side, across the street. Turned steering in the direction I was heading and placed car in drive. Lifted my foot off brake and car took off without my foot touching the accelerator. It was like I had depressed the accelerator to the floor and my foot never touched the accelerator. I hit a parked car. I was terrified.

- Phoenix, AZ, USA