2010 Honda Fit suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Honda Fit:

2010 Honda Fit Owner Comments

Sep 102014

Fit 4-cyl

I was hit on driver side by a older Honda Accord model vehicle year 2000 body type; the Accord was making a left turn on a green light that just changed from red, so he wasn't going fast (im assuming) when he hit me while I was passing the intersection at about 49mph. I want to report the vehicle that I was driving is unsafe and handled poorly, lost total control, brakes and steering locked, rolled over four to five times hitting a traffic light pole; the stability of vehicle is very poor and engine, transmission everything fell apart under the hood. I am requesting for this matter to be investigated, im insured the car is here at my house for now, you have permission to come here to see it or work it out with my insurance company. Thank you and this is serious, you need to check out what happened through those intersection camera's on September 10, 2014 around 1030am, camino real & hwy 76, bonsall California.

- Oceanside, CA, USA