2012 Honda Fit accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Honda Fit:

2012 Honda Fit Owner Comments

Sep 052016

Fit

Driver's seat suddenly locks in position so that it will not side forward or back. Since the driver needs to move the seat back to get out of the car and forward to reach the pedals to drive, she was not able to drive the car back from running errands.

- Pasadena, CA, USA

Aug 282015

Fit

I just started driving my car longer distances to work and my neck and shoulders are killing me. Upon further research it is because of a terrible decision for "safety" how can it be safety when driving every day injures your back and neck. I turned the head rest around backwards and it is slightly better but for someone my size (5'1" woman) it is terribly uncomfortable to drive with these head rests. I plan on straightening the curve myself this weekend. Whiplash has to be better than this. Please test this safety bs on humans and not just crash dummies. I would seriously need a chiropractor if this continued.

- Indianapolis, IN, USA