9.6

2015 Honda Fit accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Honda Fit:

2015 Honda Fit Owner Comments

Nov 122015

Fit

I did not realize it when I test drove this vehicle, but this car has major blind spots out the driver's window due to design. On a winding road, I can loose sight of an oncoming car based on the angle of my curve. There are also times traffic coming at the driver perpendicularly is also not visible because of the car's driver side window and front end design. This is a major safety issue with this car. If I had realized it in advance, I would not have purchased this make of Fit.

- Champaign, IL, USA

Aug 012015

Fit

Sorry, form disappeared, so I am just pasting: Car being driven.. hi Honda, another major issue with my brand new car, waited 3.5 hours for them to tell me, sorry! can't make it happen again! well if I kill somone in my blind spot -- your company will be in a big lawsuit... so lets work on this! I dislike waiting hours, and the woman next to me still there when I left, exhausted like waiting at a airport for sorry! can't make it happen! ``` you know those side mirrors" 2015 Honda Fit top model.. have a lock on it right so you can't lean on it as the advisor hinted at.... how you could lean on a button like that - is beyond me! like these service advisors --- oh! who don't know who the gov national safety commission is he told me... nope, don't know them, ??? I only know Honda - regarding safety recalls that jerk! back to the issue - I had that mirror set! I looked and changed lanes !!! ahhh person in my blind spot... that I could not even see because the mirror was pointed to the the streeet! due to long term vibration, hence making me sit for hours? I need an explanation, for this unsafe practice.. sickens me - but cannot let it "slide" litterally beause when ice on the road soon" that is lives in danger mine, kids, everyone..

- Woodstock, IL, USA