2013 Honda Insight fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Honda Insight:

2013 Honda Insight Owner Comments

May 312016

While driving, the vehicle would lose a considerable amount of oil over decreasing amount of miles to the point where the car now loses 1.5 quarts of oil every 1,000 miles (verified by local Honda dealer shop can not support to investigate why full tank of engine oil was burned off, asked ca chula vista Honda dealer but they said no problem? only erase a caution sign ' checked engine' at the results, while I drove I could hear very noisy sound so I stopped, you can see some piston clutch was damaged and recognized many burned plate surface in side of engine room !! I really need your help

- Chula Vista, CA, USA

May 302016

The Honda Insight 2013 apparently has defects in the oil consumption level. I was driving my car a month ago with my oil service renewed completely at a dealershop and suddenly a month later the car started to show me signs of (oil change need to repair) and an emission system signal on the front led screen inside the car. I knew at the moment it was not my fault for not putting the oil on time but it was the car's oil consumption level I know this by experience because on the other cars it does not happen but the Honda Insight does. It also made a large clunk noise which meant that I had to put more oil inside the car to keep the car from not functioning anymore. There needs to be a recall for this type of vehicle because I feel like I am not the only person that has this type of problem.

- Chula Vista, CA, USA