4.0

1. rear wheel bearing/hub replacement (1 reports)
2004 Honda Jazz wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Honda Jazz:

2004 Honda Jazz Owner Comments

Jan 012011

Jazz GLI 1.3L

This is the 3rd time I have had this problem on my jazz on the left hand side. 1st at 17,000km (fixed under warranty). 2nd at 70,000km (fixed under warranty). 3rd at 120,000km (fixed at my cost).

The right hand side also had the same problem once at 74,000km (fixed at my expense)!

I am 62 yrs old, drive carefully (no hooning!) I am also a qualified motor mechanic, so I have respect for my vehicles and treat them well. Has anybody else had this problem???

- , Coutts Crossing, N.S.W, Australia