1995 Honda Odyssey electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Honda Odyssey:

1995 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Nov 252010

Odyssey EX 2.2L

My 95 honda odyssey been turnning off it's been driving on the battery, thank god i have a new batery if not i will been stranded on the highway with my newborn something been draining my battery the mechanic thought it was the alternator I bought a new one and it keeps doing the same thing he charged the battery up left it on for awhile it was good but when i started to drive it it was draining the battery again, he doesn't know for sure what it's doing that,, while i was driving the van i had to turn my lights off so i can make it to the garage if i would off turn them on my van would off turn off and it was night time!!I'm getting so frustrated!!!!

- , Coatesville, PA, USA