- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 30 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 32 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 44 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 52 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 62 days ago
1996 Honda Odyssey
Worst 1996 Odyssey engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- oil consumption too high from moment driven off lot1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.