- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 42 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 53 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 53 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 79 days ago
2000 Honda Odyssey
Worst 2000 Odyssey electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dash relay cutout stops engine1
- doesn't recognize key1
- NHTSA: Electrical System24
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.