8.7

2000 Honda Odyssey engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Honda Odyssey:

2000 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

May 152013

Odyssey EX 3.5L

I can't believe I own a Honda with all these problems.

- , Denver, CO, USA

Jun 152011

Odyssey EX 3.5L V6

The check engine and TSC lights are on. i am so mad that i cant even expreced my self i think that it has to do with the transmission

- , Holyoke, MA, USA

Aug 122008

Odyssey EX 3.5L

Check Engine light on, had Catalytic Converter replaced, still on. Had both O2 Sensors Replaced, Still on. Only thing left is the EGR Valve (I think that is what he told me), if that does not work he said I would probably have to put a genuine Honda Catalytic Converter on there because the After Market ones sometimes throw the computer off, is that true?

- , Dallas, TX, USA