2001 Honda Odyssey AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Honda Odyssey:

2001 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Jan 012016

Odyssey 3.0L

My air conditioner on my Honda 2001 Odysee just stopped working......seems like everyday something on this vehicle fails.....I've got so tired of putting money into it, but I cant afford to buy a car right now....Ive driven Honda for over 20 years....this is the first one that has made me think twice about ever buying a Honda again...

- , Huntington Beach, CA, USA