- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 7 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 37 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 39 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 51 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 59 days ago
2001 Honda Odyssey
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2001 Odyssey accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- backlight for instrument panel stopped working3
- mounting bracket for driver's seat is cracked1
- radio system is blocked1
- NHTSA: Seats6
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Carrier/Rack2
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner2
- NHTSA: Child Seat1
- NHTSA: Child Seat: Tether (Strap) 1
- NHTSA: Equipment1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.