- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 6 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 14 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 24 days ago
- October 2: Takata Airbag Explodes in Fatal Honda Crash in Malaysia news | 25 days ago
- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 31 days ago
2001 Honda Odyssey
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2001 Odyssey accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- backlight for instrument panel stopped working3
- mounting bracket for driver's seat is cracked1
- radio system is blocked1
- NHTSA: Seats6
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Carrier/Rack2
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner2
- NHTSA: Child Seat1
- NHTSA: Child Seat: Tether (Strap) 1
- NHTSA: Equipment1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.