- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 6 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 43 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 73 days ago
2001 Honda Odyssey
body / paint Problems
Worst 2001 Odyssey body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- sliding doors not working properly4
- paint fading3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 46
- NHTSA: Structure: Body6
- NHTSA: Structure4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments4
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members2
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.