2001 Honda Odyssey windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Honda Odyssey:

2001 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Aug 312002

While driving through baton rouge enroute to new orleans, there was a major exploding sound and my passenger side window completely shattered in my lap. We were on the interstate and there were no cars immediately in front of or on the side of our car. We did not see any flying depree or rocks. A truck driver who was behind us did not see any rocks or anything either, he was as shocked as we were. What I would like to know is if Honda has replaced many side windows and if anyone else has had this experience. I know if a rock hits a window, it usually shatters in place, but this window exploded in my face and lap.

- Lafayette, LA, USA

Dec 012001

Consumer stated the windshield is made of some material other than glass, which has caused consumers vision to be obstructed by the scratches.

- Raleigh, NC, USA