- February 5: Takata Airbags Cause Honda to Recall 2.2 Million Vehicles recalls | 8 days ago
- February 4: Honda Accord Recalled After Airbag Defects Cause Injuries recalls | 9 days ago
- February 4: Honda Civic Recall On The Way To Fix Engines recalls | 9 days ago
- February 4: Continental Automotive Systems Recalls 5 Million Airbags recalls | 9 days ago
- January 30: Lawsuit: Rabbits Chew Honda Soy Wiring to Shreds news | 14 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Windshield: Heater Core Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The entire 2nd generation Odyssey (1999-2004) is just one giant transmission problem waiting to happen.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - exterior problem