- May 18: Honda Recalls CR-V Engines With the Wrong Pistons recalls | 9 days ago
- May 18: Honda CR-V and Acura RDX Recalled For Invisible Ink recalls | 9 days ago
- May 17: Lawsuit Says 2015-2017 Honda CR-V SUVs Have Fuel Odor Problems news | 10 days ago
- May 3: Honda and Takata Sued Over Malaysian Death Caused by Airbag news | 24 days ago
- April 19: Woman Punctured in the Throat by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 38 days ago
2002 Honda Odyssey
accessories - interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The entire 2nd generation Odyssey (1999-2004) is just one giant transmission problem waiting to happen.
Worst 2002 Odyssey accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- steering wheel controls for radio malfunctioning3
- difficult to get key into ignition1
- poorly located DVD player1
- very expensive charge to look up radio code1
- NHTSA: Seats7
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.3
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting3
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner3
- NHTSA: Child Seat: Tether (Strap) 1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Seat Heater/Cooler1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.