- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 3 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 5 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 8 days ago
- July 11: Honda Confirms Another Takata-Related Death news | 11 days ago
- July 8: Honda Recalls Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Belts recalls | 14 days ago
2002 Honda Odyssey
accessories - interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The entire 2nd generation Odyssey (1999-2004) is just one giant transmission problem waiting to happen.
Worst 2002 Odyssey accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- steering wheel controls for radio malfunctioning3
- difficult to get key into ignition1
- poorly located DVD player1
- very expensive charge to look up radio code1
- NHTSA: Seats7
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.3
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting3
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner3
- NHTSA: Child Seat: Tether (Strap) 1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Seat Heater/Cooler1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.