Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: The entire 2nd generation Odyssey (1999-2004) is just one giant transmission problem waiting to happen.

2002 Honda Odyssey brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Honda Odyssey:

2002 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Jan 072016

Recently, while driving my car on the freeway my car decideds to shut off which is scary and has happended more than once and not having the speed of control of trying to get over when you are in the fast lane. This has happened numerous of times. My main concern is how many other people have this happened to before. This is very dangerous and a serious situation because you don't know if the car behind you will slow down. I always end up pressing my emergency light right away, hoping the other drivers are paying attention because I am driving with my children in the vehicle. Five kids I take to school everyday and my main concern is there saftey at all times.

- Woodbridge, CA, USA