- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 78 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 89 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 89 days ago
2002 Honda Odyssey
CarComplaints.com Notes: The entire 2nd generation Odyssey (1999-2004) is just one giant transmission problem waiting to happen.
Worst 2002 Odyssey electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- srs light stays on2
- accelerates without putting foot on gas1
- battery drains prematurely1
- security system not working properly1
- warning light flashes1
- NHTSA: Electrical System23
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.