- May 18: Honda Recalls CR-V Engines With the Wrong Pistons recalls | 6 days ago
- May 18: Honda CR-V and Acura RDX Recalled For Invisible Ink recalls | 6 days ago
- May 17: Lawsuit Says 2015-2017 Honda CR-V SUVs Have Fuel Odor Problems news | 7 days ago
- May 3: Honda and Takata Sued Over Malaysian Death Caused by Airbag news | 21 days ago
- April 19: Woman Punctured in the Throat by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 35 days ago
2002 Honda Odyssey
CarComplaints.com Notes: The entire 2nd generation Odyssey (1999-2004) is just one giant transmission problem waiting to happen.
Worst 2002 Odyssey engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- alternator bracket keeps cracking1
- crankshaft pulley broke damaging engine1
- dies while driving1
- shakes at low speed1
- timing belt went out1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control29
- NHTSA: Engine25
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.