- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 41 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 52 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 52 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 78 days ago
2002 Honda Odyssey
windows / windshield Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The entire 2nd generation Odyssey (1999-2004) is just one giant transmission problem waiting to happen.
Worst 2002 Odyssey windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive wind noise2
- power windows freeze and won't operate2
- rear window exploded1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.