- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 40 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 51 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 51 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 77 days ago
2003 Honda Odyssey
body / paint Problems
Worst 2003 Odyssey body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint is peeling/chipping all over the body52
- sliding door not closing6
- doors won't stay open1
- plastic guard shield hanging down1
- rear door won't open when car is too hot/cold1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 19
- NHTSA: Structure: Body8
- NHTSA: Structure6
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.