- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 4 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 34 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 36 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 48 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 56 days ago
2003 Honda Odyssey
body / paint Problems
Worst 2003 Odyssey body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint is peeling/chipping all over the body52
- sliding door not closing6
- doors won't stay open1
- plastic guard shield hanging down1
- rear door won't open when car is too hot/cold1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 19
- NHTSA: Structure: Body8
- NHTSA: Structure6
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.