- May 18: Honda Recalls CR-V Engines With the Wrong Pistons recalls | 7 days ago
- May 18: Honda CR-V and Acura RDX Recalled For Invisible Ink recalls | 7 days ago
- May 17: Lawsuit Says 2015-2017 Honda CR-V SUVs Have Fuel Odor Problems news | 8 days ago
- May 3: Honda and Takata Sued Over Malaysian Death Caused by Airbag news | 22 days ago
- April 19: Woman Punctured in the Throat by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 36 days ago
2003 Honda Odyssey
body / paint Problems
Worst 2003 Odyssey body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint is peeling/chipping all over the body52
- sliding door not closing6
- doors won't stay open1
- plastic guard shield hanging down1
- rear door won't open when car is too hot/cold1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 19
- NHTSA: Structure: Body8
- NHTSA: Structure6
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.