- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 7 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 9 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 12 days ago
- July 11: Honda Confirms Another Takata-Related Death news | 15 days ago
- July 8: Honda Recalls Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Belts recalls | 18 days ago
2003 Honda Odyssey
body / paint Problems
Worst 2003 Odyssey body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint is peeling/chipping all over the body53
- sliding door not closing6
- doors won't stay open1
- plastic guard shield hanging down1
- rear door won't open when car is too hot/cold1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 19
- NHTSA: Structure: Body8
- NHTSA: Structure6
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.