4.0

2003 Honda Odyssey body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Odyssey:

2003 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Sep 282010

Odyssey EX V6

Like so many other Honda's at this mileage the black guard fell down. Makes me wonder if its a "built in" problem to make you keep going to the dealership. The push pins , like dry wall mounts, that hold it the shield up were mostly missing when we got under the car. We got under it so see what was making the dragging sound. For now we popped the last 3 out and removed the black shield entirely, it will be put back when I get my tires rotated and its on the rack. NOT at the dealership.

- , Cooper City, FL, USA