5.3

1. replace them (3 reports)
2003 Honda Odyssey engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Odyssey:

2003 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

May 012014

Odyssey EX V6

Having this vibration between 20-40 mph in Google brought up so many other Honda owners with the same complaint. This should be on a RECALL list. I bought my Honda Odyssey used from CarMax in 2012 with an extended warranty. Engine mounts are not covered?! If Honda realized so many are getting their motor mounts repaired - then someone did not put them together at the beginning :(

- , Floresville, TX, USA

Jun 302009

Odyssey EX-L V6

A week after my extended warranty expired, my service dealer "discovered" this problem! My car has ALWAYS been serviced there. I brought the car in according to the manual and had the oil changed every 4 months. So why wasn't this problem discovered earlier? I've not yet had the mounts repaired as I was told that I could drive for quite a while before I needed to repair. We're talking $600.00+ dollars!!

- , Long Beach, CA, USA

Aug 182005

Odyssey EX-L 6 cyl

What's to say? The car was out of warranty but only 3 years old. My wife drives it to and from work - how in the world do motor mounts get broken without knowing it. We have had several major issues with this van (see transmission, electrical & window problems), are very unhappy with Honda in general and will definitely NOT by Honda again.

- , Suwanee, GA, USA