2003 Honda Odyssey suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Odyssey:

2003 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

May 232013

Odyssey 6-cyl

Vehicle makes popping when turning left & right. The sound is coming from the front struts & springs.

- Alvin, TX, USA

Oct 192012

Odyssey 6-cyl

Driver side strut creaking or grinding turning at low speeds or goin over speed bumps.

- Madison, IN, USA

Jan 132012

Odyssey 6-cyl

I was driving my car told the dealership my car jerk he told I need a fuel injection. I paid for a that service. Was driving my kids home from school when the car jerk 3 time repeatly so bad we all got scared. My husband drove the car to the dealership. They did a diagnostic test and told me it was the torque chamber in the transmission would cost $4500 dollars to fix. As a hard working american I feel duped and stupid. I feel they sold me a lemon. I think consumer should be told if their is a problem with the vechile before purchasing it.

- Goldsboro, NC, USA