- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 30 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 32 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 44 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 52 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 62 days ago
2003 Honda Odyssey
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2003 Odyssey windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- windows do not operate5
- rear window vents not opening3
- auto-up button malfunction2
- exploding rear window1
- NHTSA: Visibility3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.