2003 Honda Odyssey windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Odyssey:

2003 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Oct 012009

Odyssey EX-L V6

My auto-up button was malfunctioning in my Odyssey. Because, you can become trapped in the car, I have no choice but to repair this problem. I thought Honda's were great.

- , Long Beach, CA, USA

Nov 172006

Odyssey EX V6

I just retrieved my van from the dealer for a repair on the engine revving/lurching, and I have discovered that my auto-up button for the driver's window isn't working correctly. Once the window is down, and then I lift the auto-up button, the window comes about half-way up and then starts reversing itself down about 2 inches and stops. I have to hold the button up in order to close my window. Not that that's a big deal, but obviously something is amiss and I don't want the whole electrical system to freeze up on me when I happen to need my window to work!

I just love the coincidental timing of driving off the lot with a "new" problem after my warranty has expired!

- , Fitchburg, MA, USA